How is Shinnoki processed?
We advise that in the section 'downloads' of this website, there are some processing movies to watch. You can always take a look and if you have any questions concerning the processing of Shinnoki. These movies are available:
- MITRE cutting
- Setting a tool to keep sliding doors stable
- Drilling and manufacturing
- Standard wood veneer edge banding
Frequently asked questions
- How is Shinnoki processed?
- Can Shinnoki panels be processed horizontally?
- Is a single-sided board stable enough?
- When should you use the ordinary wooden veneer edging and when should you use use the ABS edging?
- Can Shinnoki be used in the bathroom?
- Why are there edge bandings with a thickness of 48 mm available?
- What would you use the Shinnoki Laminate for?
- Can Shinnoki be obtained on other baseboard or sizes?
- Can sliding doors be manufactured from Shinnoki?
- Where can I get a quote for Shinnoki products?
- How can Shinnoki be used for wall paneling?
- Why is there a peelcoat?
- Can you supply me the stain so I can manufacture my own Shinnoki?
- How can Shinnoki be specified?
- Can I add another topcoat lacquer?
- Is there an air quality label available?
- Can I make edge bands myself?
- How to clean a Shinnoki surface?